I wanted to take a moment to compliment your team, and to thank everyone for the incredible effort, focus and success that I’ve seen in the last couple of months. I rarely send out these types of kudos, but this one is well deserved.
We’ve closed many pieces of valuable business–both distributor and end-user– and it’s truly a product of planning, execution and most importantly, follow-up. We have a saying within our Alouette team of “show up and follow-up” and I can’t think of a better way of describing what your team is doing for us.
In the past two months:
- Merlino – shipping 1K Brie; 275 cases shipped since May. Thanks Jim!
- Sysco Seattle – full conversion on B&B Brie from President’s; 50 cases/week. Very strong opportunity to convert to Imperial/Alouette Cream Cheese program
- FSA – Kent/Everett. Commitment from to bring in Goat Cheese and Brie. This is painstaking follow-up with our buyer and has been years in the process. Thank you Grant!
- Peterson – Creme Fraiche conversion from Kendall Farms to Alouette
- Sysco Portland – bringing in B&B Brie – thank you Wayne!
- FSA, Spokane – successful cutting on Brie and Goat. This call with Garry solidified our position and involvement for the FSA/IMA program – thank you Marty!
- Sysco Spokane – cutting this week on B&B Brie. I have confidence it will happen. Thanks Kevin!
- Tulalip Casino – converted them to B&B Brie via Sysco Seattle – thank you Deb!!
- Spirit Casino – sounds like we are forcing distribution on Creme De Brie. Thank you Kirk and Eric!!
- Medosweet – 2.2# Montrachet? Sounds like it thanks to Eric’s efforts!
While everyone has done an absolutely amazing job, I want to highlight Sally’s efforts in particular. She has been instrumental in our efforts with Sysco Seattle and Peterson. In addition, she continues to pursue key operators like Whole Foods NW, all while managing MA sales meetings and obviously communication with your Seattle team. Thank you Sally!!!
Jim, I manage ten brokers across the western US. Your team is by far a standout. Please keep up the great work (we aren’t done yet!) and please, please forward to your team.
Food Service Regional Sales Manager – West